Monday, April 11, 2011

A new and exciting Path....For both of us..

I think we all need to try a new path every now and again. And mine is starting now. I am designing a large complete collection of new jewelry in PEWTER that is both Elegant and Affordable!! Sterling Silver is so wonderful, and close to my heart, but it is quite an investment now (literally). My new Earth Elements collection will make my words and designs available at prices where you can share the special Toby and Max "Words of Wisdom" with your friends, and also adorn yourself without having to go to the bank!!!

And they are BEAUTIFUL! I am using a special process to make my pewter look very much like my oxidized sterling! Wait till you see it. I will have new bracelets, pendants, pet tags, (for you and your pet) and some special pieces to keep with you always as keychains. I have been working diligently on this for a few months now, and I have some very amazing designs coming.

The first batch of new design pieces should be ready in 2 weeks, maybe sooner!! And a special piece for Mom on her day! But for right now I have several of my very first pewter pieces I just put on my website www.TobyandMaxJewelry.com They are some favorites I had in sterling and decided to do them in pewter so more people could enjoy. I would love some feedback. xo

I will let you know as soon as I have pictures of the new ones! xoxo, Sandy

No comments: