Thursday, October 18, 2012

Most Beautiful New Designs!

Oh my gosh, I just couldn't wait to tell you. They will be on my website later today.

These new designs are Fabulous, and I am speaking seriously here!

I love them so much I can't wait to get one of each finished for myself to wear all the time. Right now I am making them for you, so I just have to wait a bit.

There is a limited supply on each of them, so check my website often to view them and order early, as these will go really fast.

They are all "over the top beautiful"!

First, my new bracelet: All kinds of mixed media, including Sterling Silver, Solid Bronze, pearls, beads, and lots of cool stuff! The beads are the most beautiful colors.

OH HOW I LOVE THIS NECKLACE!!

Give yourself strength, Give yourself courage, you know you are a WARRIOR! Beautiful warrior shield shaped large pendant (in enviro-friendly pewter) and Solid Bronze cross with Fleur de Lis, and the word "BELIEVE" on the back. Sterling Silver charms with flowers and beads. All hanging on the coolest neck of mixed beads hooked up on leather that goes around the neck!

More new pieces to show you, but will need to wait to later. I hope you LOVE these like I do :)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love them... the necklace is the best... I may have to dive for that one.... that suits me... I am once again engaged in a health battle.... I am a warrior and I am strong.

Sandy said...

Hi Lori,

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I just love the Warrior necklace too. To me, along with faith and believing all is possible, it's like wearing armor against all things bad.

I am sorry you are facing health battles. I can tell from your note that you are a strong, strong person and indeed a powerful warrior. My prayers are with you also.

I would email you privately, but I can't access your info. You can reach me directly at: Sandy@TobyandMax.com

Oh, and what's that in your hand in the picture? I couldn't make it bigger to see! A turtle? :)

xoxo, Sandy