Monday, August 18, 2008

Who feels like they could use a little extra strength right now?

I know I do. Sometimes the way things are going, different events in your own life, or in the world in general just seem overpowering. I just went through a divorce. Although it was fairly amiable, it is still a miserable thing. I find it hard sometimes to get out of bed and do what I need to do to get through the day. Can anyone out there relate? And watching the news on tv, I just want to bury my head under the covers. Sometimes I just make myself not turn the darn thing on.

I am making a new bracelet design and it will say "Stay Strong" on the top. I will put it on and never take it off. At least that is the way I feel right now. I know I can use an extra reminder to refocus and "stay strong", and that 'this too shall pass'. (I think I might make something that says that too!) If you have any tips or words that have brought you through tougher times, if you like, send them on to me. I would love to hear them.
Thank you my friends, xoxo Sandy

No comments: