Thursday, October 7, 2010

Donating to Breast Cancer Research


For this month of October I am donating to Breast Cancer research for every sale on any of these 3 items: "I am a Survivor" cuff bracelet; "Bless this Woman" neck tag; and "WARRIOR" (I am STRONG) cuff bracelet.

It is something that has affected most of us, whether a friend, a relative or ourselves. If you ever thought of giving a gift to the special person, a gift that gives hope, and inspires, now is the time as part of your payment will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. I thank you for participating in the very important fight.
xoSandy

2 comments:

Carol Lawrence And Stacy Toten said...

Hello how are you doing? Your so talented. Looking around for X-mas ideas. We wanted to let you know you have been chosen to receive a blogging award! Congrats and enjoy.
http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com/2010/10/we-won-award.html

Sandy said...

My first blogging award!! Thank you both! I hope I have alot that will fit your Christmas list!!! Let me know if I can answer any questions or anything. xoxo Sandy