Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Crazy Bloggers club!




A "BAD TO THE BONE" Club!!
It's not even on the website yet it is so new, and I have already been getting so many people who want to wear this little sterling "Bone" charm, that I thought I would start a club! After all, serious bloggers, got to be tough, diligent, interesting, cool, and of course a little "bad to the bone" to be able to do all that on a regular basis!! Right now it is only $18.00 and comes on a 20" chain ready to wear. I will be wearing one, how about you. I can post pics of all the 'club members' wearing their 'bones'!! So email me directly if you want to join the club!! Sandy@TobyandMax.com.
xoxoSandy

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Love it!

Sandy said...

Yes, we all have a little "Bad to the Bone" in us don't we. Welcome to the club!!!!
xoS

Tracy said...

Nice work on the new designs.

Sandy said...

Hi Tracy,

Glad you like the new work. Thank you for leaving a comment. xoSandy