Thursday, September 4, 2008

God Bless ME (and YOU)

What a great idea for a keychain!! I made this sterling silver design with a sun in the background and a 3-dimentionial spiral on top. This spiral means 'long life'. I handstamped the words "GOD BLESS" on the front and on the back there is a small star with rays flowing down to the word "ME". I thought it would make a great gift for anyone who drives and for anyone who wants a little extra protection. Can also be hung on a chain or cord for a necklace.

The actual sterling silver rectangle is 1" long and 3/4" wide. I am offering this piece on SALE for a limited time!! The regular price is 39.50, but right now it is 38% off and is only $24.50! Click here for more info and picture of the back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy,

I just love this!!! Hope you are doing okay. I've been out of touch. Sorry.

Take Care,
Coleen