Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I LOVE my COFFEE!!!



Did I say "I LOVE my COFFEE!!!" Oh yes!!! And I mean Yes, Yes, Yes! If I didn't have good coffee in the morning waiting for me (well not waiting for me, I have to make my own) I would never get out of bed!!!

I visited Panama last year and spent time up in the mountains where it is cool, and where they have all the beautiful coffee plantations. Oh my, what a good time!!! Here is a pic of a coffee adventure I had. I was sitting in this wonderful little outdoor patio at a local coffee house in Boquete and I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted a latte or an expresso. So what does one do when that happens and you are in coffee country? You have both!! Yum Yum Yum.

This picture is of a beautiful farming area not too far from the coffee plantations. Too gorgous for words so here's a picture. If you would like to know more about my experiences in Panama let me know and I will post more pics that are great fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you!!!
Someday Girlfriend, someday.