Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My painting--finished!! well almost


Notice anything different in the two pics?? After I hung it on my wall (top pic) I thought it still needed a little balance, and not wanting to make a mistake and ruin the whole thing, I cut out a little flower and painted it and just 'stuck' it on with tape! Now, I see that I need to go ahead and paint it in for real. Can you see it? It kind of makes it like a collage at this point. Its a small orange flower on the top left at the wall line of the 2 different colors.

Oh, and this is not the very large painting I showed you before that I am working on. This is a different, smaller one I decided to do before I continue on with 'El Grande'!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Saw you over on "Today's Creative Blog"! Love your jewelry! "Liked" on FB and added you to my FB page!!!
Congrats, Anne
anne_e_allen@hotmail.com

Sandy said...

Anne, THANK YOU for linking and 'liking' me on FaceBook. I cannot find your blog or FB page. Please send me link to Sandy@TobyandMax.com, my direct email address.

xoxo Sandy

Lisa Madden Bass said...

Sandy,
I LOVE this painting, the colors are so vibrant, and lovely...it is simply gorgeous!

Lisa

Sandy said...

Hi Lisa, thank you for telling me. I go over to your blog alot, it is one of my favorites. I love this painting too, now I am working on a similiar one but about 3 times bigger!! Wowwee!!
xoxo Sandy

Mignonesia Boutique said...

Yes I notice the different and I know theres a yellow flower added at the above painting.:)
Nice work!^^